Who We Are
We are a collaborative group dedicated to working within the Substance Use Continuum of Care which acknowledges the spectrum of healthy use, unhealthy use, problematic use, and disorder.
Our service area includes St. Louis County, Carlton County, and surrounding Tribal Nations.
To reduce harm, increase safety, and support recovery through community-based solutions for those impacted by substance use.
A community where everyone has access to substance use recovery, health, and well being.
What We Value
We are a collaborative group comprised of recovery supports and Substance Use Disorder service providers and span St. Louis County, Carlton County, and surrounding Tribal Nations. Community Solutions (CSSUR) meets quarterly, on the third Thursday of the month from 3-4pm. Please email Jenny Swanson to be added to Zoom invitation.
Contact Jenny Swanson for more information.
- Blue Cross MN
- Carlton County
- Carlton-Cook-Lake-St Louis Community Health Board
- Center for Alcohol & Drug Treatment (CADT)
- City of Duluth
- Damiano Center
- Duluth Bethel
- Duluth Family Medicine Clinic
- Duluth Public Schools (ISD 709)
- Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation
- Ely Behavioral Health Network
- Essentia Health
- Fairview Range
- Fond du Lac
- Genesis Recovery
- Harm Reduction Sisters (HRS)
- Human Development Center (HDC)
- Individual community members
- Ideal Option
- Lakeview Behavioral Health
- Life House
- MAP Behavioral Health Center (MAPBHC)
- Mash-ka-wisen Treatment Center and Thunderbird-Wren Halfway House
- Minnesota State Public Defender’s Office
- MN Adult and Teen Challenge
- Nystrom's & Associates
- Rainbow Health
- Range Mental Health
- Recovery Alliance Duluth (RAD)
- Rural AIDS Action Network (RAAN)
- St. Louis County
- St. Louis County Public Health and Human Services (SLCPHHS)
- St Luke’s
- Superior Treatment Center
- The Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health (MARRCH)
- University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy (UMCOP)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD)
- Wilderness Health